Hill House offers a high standard of care and service from when you first make contact by email or telephone, right through to arrival, our bedrooms, breakfast and beyond. The high quality mattress and fine Egyptian cotton bed linen, we are sure will give you a most comfortable nights sleep. When you wake up your breakfast will be a highlight of your stay, our meat is sourced locally and is of the highest quality, the bread is freshly baked at Hill House and the Seville marmalade is homemade too. It is important to me that your experience at Hill House will be the very best it can be from start to finish.
The Bluebell Bedroom with double bed has en suite facilities, including walk in shower & overlooks the mature back garden.
The Primrose Bedroom with double bed has a private bathroom with walk in shower & bath, the bedroom looks out over the lane and the Chess Valley.
Includes Full English or continental Breakfast.
1 night £110
2 nts + £100 per night
1 night £90
2 nts + £85 per night
For Business Rates please phone or email to discuss 01494432810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The rate includes:
• Breakfast which is served in the conservatory in the summer over looking the garden or our dining room in winter.
• Start the day: with chilled orange juice, seasonal fruit, a selection of cereal, muesli and yogurt.
• Full English: Dry cured smoked bacon, sausage, black pudding, tomato, mushrooms & eggs: scrambled, poached or fried.
• Smoked salmon and scrambled egg.
• Continental: Parma Ham & Cantaloupe Melon and two mini pain au chocolat or croissant warmed.
Freshly home baked bread, homemade marmalade, preserves and lots of tea & coffee to get the day off to a good start.
• Breakfast is served from 7.30 to 9.00 a.m.
• Tea and coffee making facilities in your room.
• Free WiFi
• Flat screen TV (19″ slim line LED with freeview)
• Complimentary quality branded toiletries
• Daily housekeeping
• Ample drawers and wardrobe space including a good supply and variety of wooden hangers.
• Check-in time is from 4pm to 9pm
• Check-out time before 11am
• Hill House has a large drive that can easily accommodate your car or safe storage for bicycles.
Transfers to & from Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton Airports:
I can highly recommend www.west1executive.co.uk which is a local and very reliable family business with an excellent reputation in the area. Please mention my recommendation when booking.